A fire destroyed a mobile home on Tatum Springs Road in Willisburg on Friday afternoon.
Willisburg Fire Department responded to the blaze. The Washington County Fire Department was en route with a tanker, but was called off.
"It was fully involved when we got here," Willisburg fire chief Jessie Carney said.
Carney said no electricity was hooked up to the trailer.
Scott Buffin, the owner and landlord of the trailer at 2713 Tatum Springs Road, wasn't at the residence when it caught on fire, but he was on scene as firefighters battled the blaze.
Buffin said the renter was home, and attributed the fire to a candle.
No one was injured in the fire.