- Special Sections
- Public Notices
An early morning fire on West High Street in Springfield was the result of electrical wiring, according to fire officials. The blaze originated in the attic of the home, which is at the corner of West High and Doctor streets. There were no injuries from the fire. No other information is available at this time, and the investigation is continuing.
If you currently subscribe or have subscribed in the past to the Springfield Sun, then simply find your account number on your mailing label and enter it below.
Click the question mark below to see where your account ID appears on your mailing label.
If you are new to the award winning Springfield Sun and wish to get a subscription or simply gain access to our online content then please enter your ZIP code below and continue to setup your account.