- Special Sections
- Public Notices
Many farmers across the state have just made or will soon make their first hay of the season. While making hay, it is important for growers to notice and remove any poison hemlock from their hay or pasture fields.
Native to Europe, poison hemlock is an invasive weed that was introduced as an ornamental in the United States during the 1800s. It is potentially poisonous if ingested by livestock or humans in both its vegetative growth stages and when dry.
If you currently subscribe or have subscribed in the past to the Springfield Sun, then simply find your account number on your mailing label and enter it below.
Click the question mark below to see where your account ID appears on your mailing label.