At 11:07 a.m. Friday, the Springfield Fire Department was dispatched to the scene of a small apartment fire at 120 Ballard Street in Springfield. The first of seven firefighters arrived at 11:15 a.m. and found that a fire had started in the kitchen of the basement apartment rented by Javier Marvin. No injuries were reported.
If you subscribe to the newspaper, you receive FREE access to all the exclusive content of the web site! Simply register to receive uninterrupted access to our award-winning and in-depth local online content!
Renew Current or Past Subscription / Register for Online Subscription
If you currently subscribe or have subscribed in the past to the Springfield Sun, then simply find your account number on your mailing label and enter it below.
Click the question mark below to see where your account ID appears on your mailing label.
You have used all your free page views for the month however if you wish to create a FREE limited access account you will be able to view a additional 2 pages per month.
You can also purchase a subscription and have full access to the site. To purchase a subscription simply enter your zipcode below
Springfield Sun | firstname.lastname@example.org | 859-336-3716 108 Progress Drive, Springfield, Ky. 40069 Office Hours: Monday-Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m