.....Advertisement.....
.....Advertisement.....

News

Boone survey results

The majority of the people who responded to The Springfield Sun’s survey have said they want to see Johnny Boone go free.

People from Washington County and beyond placed their votes, with 73.12 percent of the people saying he should go free. The remaining 26.88 percent of those surveyed have said they would like to see Boone go to trial for his alleged crimes.

...Advertisement...